Skip to main content

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


This one is a tough one.... Once again it is a tie between Secret Life, GLEE, and Lincoln Heights.

Right now though I would say my favorite show is Lincoln Heights because it is the show Christian and I are (kinda) watching together. When I say kinda I mean because I watch some episodes alone when I am bored or doing paper work or whatever, kinda like now! We pick a season and do that. So last series we did was Glee first season. So my picture is Lincoln Heights today.

So sorry I have behind in blogging. Sunday was so much fun! we woke up and went out to Salt Lake. Although Christian and I were running a little late, we still got to go to Jordyn and Kevin's house to watch the last 30 mins of the 1st Sunday session of conference. Oh how I love the prophet. We got to hang out with Jord, Kev, Rach , and her new FRIEND BOY (I think that is the term for him as for now) then went to the conference center.

Conference was great. We sat next to another couple about our age. I don't remember her name, or if she even tole me her name but she was very nice, from BYU-I. After the first talk, on marriage, the girl leaned over to me and whispered, "Well if we aren't married in the next 6 months we know our men weren't listening." I about died! Good thing the spirit was so strong that I could control myself and continue listening.

After conference we went to Carla's house. She made us dinner, April Fools Style. Had "fish sticks" made from cookies, peanut butter, and corn flacks and grilled cheese, cake and frosting. Then for dessert we had "cake and frosting" or meat loaf and mashed potatoes. SO DELISH!

Such a good day. I very much enjoyed it. I wish I had a camera or something so I could have posted them but here is a picture I found on line. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSA: You Didn't Win Halloween & Neither Did I

Last night my social media feed was filled with photos of friends attending their weekend parties in their Halloween costumes. There were a couple families and friend groups who were the cast of Napoleon Dynamite, a hilarious couple who went as their dogs, Curious George and the man in the Yellow Suite, and even Tess and Emily Tyler (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen from Billboard Dad). People are so creative when it comes to Halloween costumes! I am so not! But then I saw a couple’s costume I was so unbelievable uncomfortable with. alloween It was on Snapchat. Two people, one had painted himself brown to depict a character, a “hero” from a TV show we all watched in high school. Not just face painted, but arms, neck, chest. Then they added the chains. This, to that couple was a costume, but this also has a name, and that name is “blackface”. Minstrel shows started in the mid to late 19 th century, where white actors would paint their face to depict blacks on stage. The acto

Who Used All the Black Crayon?

Guys, I am used to about 14 views each post. That's it (which is weird, because I post every blog link to my family's Facebook group and there are 40 of us in there... Thanks guys!). I was not expecting that many hits on one post, but I got it, and it has sparked a lot of conversation that I feel to be very productive. I have been so honored by the respect I have been given from those who’s opinions differ from mine, and the dialogue we have been able to have on the matter of race in today's society. Some of the best conversations have come from the, "But why?" question. But why is that offensive? On Facebook I shared this Vox link , so I won't get into that, but I do want to take some time to talk about taking offense. Life is a collection of experience. After one is written into our book, the next experience will be affected because of it. In kindergarten, I had a true Corrina, Corrina experience in class, when someone asked, "Who used all

VIDEO number 1!!

i know you all (that's pretty much just you Megan) are soooo excited to see this video! it is the best! PICTURE DAY haha... so he is just funny. he kinda talks in circles like me.. AND I LOVE WHEN HE FALLS OUT OF THE CHAIR! and that boy in his class? yeah he's just stupid! it's amazing!