Skip to main content

Girl Cousins ONLY


Oh my goodness today was so so so fun! Camille, Danielle, Jordyn, Brittney, Rachel and I went to Lagoon for the day. It was a blast. I was so glad Britt got to come with us, but she felt bad the whole time because she has kids. She had fun though. We met in Ogden at 11:30 then went to McDonalds and got some lunch then to Subway so the sisters could each get a foot long to share for dinner. Rachel and I got a turkey foot long with all the veggies. She then took all my yucky veggies and I ate her extra meat.

Everyone had a different ride they HAD to go on. Mine was the ferris wheel and a haunted house, we didn’t go on either of them. But we went on everyone else’s, so that was fun. The first time we went on the Colossis 4 of the 6 of us had a quick blackout on the loops. But then Danielle and I went on it again and didn’t black out the 2nd time, so we chalked it down to dehydration. We got really wet on a couple rides. We kinda talked ourselves into going on Rattle Snake Rapids. We saw how wet everyone was when they went on it but still decided to go. After on the ride and floating down the little river thing we all wanted to bail. We were so mad the first time we got wet, but then we got even wetter and I don’t think anyone was happy. We were diving across the raft. At the end of the ride, none of us were sitting next to the person we started with. It was rather silly. The picture of the day comes from after the rapids, but there were lots of pictures that were taken that are suitable for the picture of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Used All the Black Crayon?

Guys, I am used to about 14 views each post. That's it (which is weird, because I post every blog link to my family's Facebook group and there are 40 of us in there... Thanks guys!). I was not expecting that many hits on one post, but I got it, and it has sparked a lot of conversation that I feel to be very productive. I have been so honored by the respect I have been given from those who’s opinions differ from mine, and the dialogue we have been able to have on the matter of race in today's society. Some of the best conversations have come from the, "But why?" question. But why is that offensive? On Facebook I shared this Vox link , so I won't get into that, but I do want to take some time to talk about taking offense. Life is a collection of experience. After one is written into our book, the next experience will be affected because of it. In kindergarten, I had a true Corrina, Corrina experience in class, when someone asked, "Who used all

PSA: You Didn't Win Halloween & Neither Did I

Last night my social media feed was filled with photos of friends attending their weekend parties in their Halloween costumes. There were a couple families and friend groups who were the cast of Napoleon Dynamite, a hilarious couple who went as their dogs, Curious George and the man in the Yellow Suite, and even Tess and Emily Tyler (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen from Billboard Dad). People are so creative when it comes to Halloween costumes! I am so not! But then I saw a couple’s costume I was so unbelievable uncomfortable with. alloween It was on Snapchat. Two people, one had painted himself brown to depict a character, a “hero” from a TV show we all watched in high school. Not just face painted, but arms, neck, chest. Then they added the chains. This, to that couple was a costume, but this also has a name, and that name is “blackface”. Minstrel shows started in the mid to late 19 th century, where white actors would paint their face to depict blacks on stage. The acto

VIDEO number 1!!

i know you all (that's pretty much just you Megan) are soooo excited to see this video! it is the best! PICTURE DAY haha... so he is just funny. he kinda talks in circles like me.. AND I LOVE WHEN HE FALLS OUT OF THE CHAIR! and that boy in his class? yeah he's just stupid! it's amazing!