Skip to main content

Facebook Tag

So facebook is a splendid thing, and we are currently playing a little game of tag. so i thought i would post my note from ta so anyone on here could read it too... not to mention i noted this here blog in it, so it only seems fair right? HA enjoy!



Once you're tagged, you're supposed to write 25 random things, goals, and habits about yourself. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you it's because I want to know more about you.

[one] i have 3 beds in my dorm room.
[two] i push the tip of my nose when i am in deep thought, bored, or really listening... you can tell which one it is by the way i move my finger.
[three] cops in Logan are... fake.
[four] condoms can hold a lot of water.
[five] i hate creative arts.
[six] i have a crush on a kid in my english class.
[seven] i like the song "seven things i hate about you".
[eight] the "quad squad" and "tri pod" are ultimately my best friends in the world.
[nine] there is a picture of steve mortenson on my bulletin board- he is the only guy on our board.
[ten] i often act like a child because adults dont have fun.
[eleven] i think this is a lot harder than it sounds.
[twelve] i have a blog that i never update. the link is lifeofsare.blogspot.com
[thirteen] i just checked my blog to see if that was the right link and found my deer friend heather's blog. and she is related to kassie jo which i didnt know
[fourteen] i dont like the phrase "dear friend" but hang out with nathan to much so say it all the time.
[fifteen] there is an old guy who works at the junction and looks like mr. martin the drama teacher from middle school.
[sixteen] i take a nap every day.
[seventeen] i dont care for saliva.
[eighteen] i have made a list of requirements that my future husband must meet. there are 6 things on the list.
[nineteen] my mom texts me daily.
[twenty] "in life only one thing counts, in the bank large amounts" used to be true to me, then i came to college.
[twentyone] i cant decide if "twentyone" is hyphenated or 2 words, but regardless i think it should be one word.
[twentytwo] my roommates and i all picked stripper names last night. i love those sluts.
[twentythree] our YELLOW vacuum breaks a lot. it broke today.
[twentyfour] i like the letter e. i think all words would be better off with it. i dislike the capital letter 'I' and lower case letter 'l'.
[twentyfive] i used to have a pet katydid (it's a bug) and named it justin after justin williams but then he died.

Comments

Tonda said…
I love you Sara. You are so weird

Popular posts from this blog

Who Used All the Black Crayon?

Guys, I am used to about 14 views each post. That's it (which is weird, because I post every blog link to my family's Facebook group and there are 40 of us in there... Thanks guys!). I was not expecting that many hits on one post, but I got it, and it has sparked a lot of conversation that I feel to be very productive. I have been so honored by the respect I have been given from those who’s opinions differ from mine, and the dialogue we have been able to have on the matter of race in today's society. Some of the best conversations have come from the, "But why?" question. But why is that offensive? On Facebook I shared this Vox link , so I won't get into that, but I do want to take some time to talk about taking offense. Life is a collection of experience. After one is written into our book, the next experience will be affected because of it. In kindergarten, I had a true Corrina, Corrina experience in class, when someone asked, "Who used all

PSA: You Didn't Win Halloween & Neither Did I

Last night my social media feed was filled with photos of friends attending their weekend parties in their Halloween costumes. There were a couple families and friend groups who were the cast of Napoleon Dynamite, a hilarious couple who went as their dogs, Curious George and the man in the Yellow Suite, and even Tess and Emily Tyler (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen from Billboard Dad). People are so creative when it comes to Halloween costumes! I am so not! But then I saw a couple’s costume I was so unbelievable uncomfortable with. alloween It was on Snapchat. Two people, one had painted himself brown to depict a character, a “hero” from a TV show we all watched in high school. Not just face painted, but arms, neck, chest. Then they added the chains. This, to that couple was a costume, but this also has a name, and that name is “blackface”. Minstrel shows started in the mid to late 19 th century, where white actors would paint their face to depict blacks on stage. The acto

VIDEO number 1!!

i know you all (that's pretty much just you Megan) are soooo excited to see this video! it is the best! PICTURE DAY haha... so he is just funny. he kinda talks in circles like me.. AND I LOVE WHEN HE FALLS OUT OF THE CHAIR! and that boy in his class? yeah he's just stupid! it's amazing!