Skip to main content

Just for you Maggie

So it has been awhile, and Maggie made sure to inform me of this! Oh the things I do for you Maggie (you know like reset my password, write a post, ummmm…… all that other stuff). So here you go Maggie… here are the 5 things I have failed to blog about (or that pertain to today)…

1. Happy Birthday Ben!

So I have this AMAZING brother. His name is Ben Cody, but I like to call him Benita, Benner, neB, and Benny benny boo boo. Even so it was his birthday on Monday and I wasn’t there, however I was at a talent show to celebrate! Happy Birthday Ben! but you see, my brother is so nice he got me a watch for his birthday!!! HOW SWEET… now I need to think for something to get him…. humm

2. Craft alert!

Oh I got it!!!! Maybe I will make him a new bag! Christina and I have just gotten a package from oriental trading! A box of 6 white bags just waiting for our artistic abilities to splash all over them! Watch out world here we come! I’ll do my best to post as soon as we get them done!

3. Once, I got stuck in the snow!

Then crazy girls saved Christi and I and took us to the store and left us there… it was a good night. We didn’t go to the comedy show… but didn’t need to.

4. MASON!

Yup I got a dog. His name is Mason and he is a character. He is one of the smartest dogs ever and keeps us on our toes.

Doggy trick Check list:

Sit… check

Knuckles… check

“Reach of the Sky”… check

Stay… if there is nothing shiny or squeaking around

Potty Trained… We are getting there.

5. Horse Trading Day

Okay maybe the most stressful days of my life. I am still waiting for my AGgers to let me know where they are, but until then here is my stats.

In 2009-2010 I was the RHA Events coordinator

In this job I brought a band to the WOW BBQ and had a killer ResLife Week

in 2010-2011 I was the RHA Admin Vp

I pulled off 2 Retreats… how is beyond me! Best days of my life. Also did a couple fundraisers and this year’s RHA was the School of the Year!! YEEAH!

And now… for the 2011- 2012 School Year… my last year of ResLife I will be the

Drum roll please……

Keep Going

LOUDER

The RHA President… Say What?

I am way excited to work with next year’s staff and continue with all that this year’s staff will be leaving us! I am so sad to see Tracy, Cyri and Megan go but am so happy for them and wish them all the luck in the world! Good thing we are close because I will be contacting them all the time!!! EEK! Well here goes nothing!



and here is mason... the not so little puppy!!


P.S. Welcome to Kaitlyn Allen my newest follower!!!

Comments

Julie said…
Let me be the first to congratulate you, Madame President! Well done and keep up the good work.
AggieMay said…
SA WEET! Congrats and thanks for the post :) FYI: seriously: My 3 and a half year old is at the same stages as Mason. Kinda creepy. No really: Sit in car seat- check.
kuckles- check.
Reach for the sky.... he's been saying it ALL night!
Stay--as long as there's nothing better to do like messing up the rugs or pulling on the drawers or bugging his brother...
Potty trained- mostly though we have at least 1 or 2 accidents a day. Welcome to parenthood :)
PS- I can't believe that my Mom beat me to the punch! Love ya Sara.
(in Napoleon's voice) "May all your wildest dreams come true."
Sista, thanks for the update. It is always fun to see what is going on in your crazy busy life. Good luck with the puppy training. And congrats and good luck on your presidency. I am still looking forward to the day when you become the first woman president. You promised me in 6th grade you would be...so you better get on that. Luv u sara bara. I hope one of these days we can coordinate something so I can see your pretty face, and you can see my cute son. :D
Chris said…
My mom and my sister comment on my roommate's blog before I do? Huh.

P.S. I like your fish.

Popular posts from this blog

Who Used All the Black Crayon?

Guys, I am used to about 14 views each post. That's it (which is weird, because I post every blog link to my family's Facebook group and there are 40 of us in there... Thanks guys!). I was not expecting that many hits on one post, but I got it, and it has sparked a lot of conversation that I feel to be very productive. I have been so honored by the respect I have been given from those who’s opinions differ from mine, and the dialogue we have been able to have on the matter of race in today's society. Some of the best conversations have come from the, "But why?" question. But why is that offensive? On Facebook I shared this Vox link , so I won't get into that, but I do want to take some time to talk about taking offense. Life is a collection of experience. After one is written into our book, the next experience will be affected because of it. In kindergarten, I had a true Corrina, Corrina experience in class, when someone asked, "Who used all

PSA: You Didn't Win Halloween & Neither Did I

Last night my social media feed was filled with photos of friends attending their weekend parties in their Halloween costumes. There were a couple families and friend groups who were the cast of Napoleon Dynamite, a hilarious couple who went as their dogs, Curious George and the man in the Yellow Suite, and even Tess and Emily Tyler (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen from Billboard Dad). People are so creative when it comes to Halloween costumes! I am so not! But then I saw a couple’s costume I was so unbelievable uncomfortable with. alloween It was on Snapchat. Two people, one had painted himself brown to depict a character, a “hero” from a TV show we all watched in high school. Not just face painted, but arms, neck, chest. Then they added the chains. This, to that couple was a costume, but this also has a name, and that name is “blackface”. Minstrel shows started in the mid to late 19 th century, where white actors would paint their face to depict blacks on stage. The acto

VIDEO number 1!!

i know you all (that's pretty much just you Megan) are soooo excited to see this video! it is the best! PICTURE DAY haha... so he is just funny. he kinda talks in circles like me.. AND I LOVE WHEN HE FALLS OUT OF THE CHAIR! and that boy in his class? yeah he's just stupid! it's amazing!